Monday, June 11, 2012

Saturday Rehearsal Schedule

I would like to have as many come to Saturday, June 16 rehearsal if possible. Andy is still in AAA and coming to Nashville to play on Tuesday, June 19th. We will still have classes but I will have someone else running classes Tuesday thru Thursday. I hope that's ok. I have only seen Andy for 3 days since March and I would love to spend time with him while he is in Nashville. I know many of you wanted to attend his games as well. He is not getting to play much on this team yet but it's ok. We can still be there to support him.




So the nationals schedule begins everyday at 7:00 am and goes until 11 - midnight everyday and ends Sunday night at 8:30 pm. This competition has never been this large. I want us to be prepared and do as much rehearsing as we can. Please attend these rehearsals if at all possible.



Saturday, May 16
9:00 am - 10:00 am ALL Soloists
10:00 am - 11:00 am ALL duet/trios
11:00 am - 12:00 pm ALL Small groups - Iris, Earth, Hot Notes, Going Postal (not small but that's ok)
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm ALL Production/Lines - Grease, Pirates, Aye Caramba!
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm ALL Large Groups - Jungle, State of Shock, Queen of Hearts, Foot Prints, River Deep,
Rumors, By Your Side

Plan on this same schedule for Saturday, June 23. Let's be as prepared as possible for nationals. Thanks